[vtkusers] VTK newbie going up learning curve!

Julian Holt jholt at cadfem.com
Fri Mar 11 04:15:26 EST 2005

Hi Kent

Thanks for the reply..

Paraview looks interesting to say the least.

It looks like a standalone app though?

I am looking to include a "graphics engine" inside my own Windows app. I.E I
want to provide my own toolbars , UI etc.

Ideally I am just after a graphics OCX/dll that I can pass data into. I have
had no luck finding anything yet, hence my initial look at VTK.

Thanks again...

Julian