[vtkusers] Save picture

gandara at panam.edu gandara at panam.edu
Wed Mar 9 12:32:34 EST 2005

Navid,

You could also try using vtkPlaneSource such as below:

vtkPlaneSource plane
vtkPolyDataMapper  planeMapper
  planeMapper SetInput [plane GetOutput]
vtkActor planeActor
  planeActor SetMapper planeMapper

in this case I had already read the bmp file in using vtkBmpReader, the above
code from the vtk example called TPlane.tcl

>Dear All,
>
>I have used a class named “vtkWindowToImageFilter” to save the VTK picture.
But it will disforme the cursor shape.

>Would you please help me?
>
>Thanks,
>Navid
>

>---------------------------------
>Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
><DIV>
><DIV>Dear All,</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>I have used a class named “vtkWindowToImageFilter” to save the VTK
picture. But it will disforme the cursor shape.</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Would you please help me?</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
><DIV>Navid<BR></DIV></DIV><p>
>		<hr size=1>Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! <br>
Moments of the Web</a>