[vtkusers] why vtkEventQtSlotConnect is not included in QVTK library from VTK's CVS

Michael Dussere dussere at labri.fr
Mon Mar 7 04:29:36 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm using the QVTKWidget from the CVS-version library QVTK. I found in
the example GUI/Qt/Events there are two classes (vtkEventQtSlotConnect
and vtkQtConnection) for mixing the events of Qt and VTK (coming from
Sandia like QVTKWidget). I wonder why the two classes have not been
inserted directly in the QVTK library, it would be great.

Does anybody has the explanation ? Is there some problem with the
classes ? or is it just because they don't satisfy VTK coding standards
yet ?
Will these classes be inserted in QVTK soon ?

Michael