[vtkusers] polyLineWidget?

Lars Matthäus lars.matthaeus at web.de
Wed Jun 29 11:48:28 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to create something like a polyLineWidget, i.e. an object
with several points connected by lines and the interactive property that
 one can move the points and the lines connecting them follow. (Hope I
could make clear what I mean.)

Anybody with an idea or solution?

What I have done so far (without success):
* Using a list of pointWidgets and creating a polyLine from the
coordinates of the pointWidgets
* Using  a list of lineWidgets and taking point2 of a previous
lineWidget as point1 of the next lineWidget

In both cases I can move the points, but the lines connecting them don't
 follow, because I didn't manage to create a proper pipeline.

Another solution would be to use a splineWidget with the spline function
set to a linear function. But that doesn't seem to be implemented, right?

Thanks for any help

Lars