[vtkusers] Problem trying to smooth a Delaunay Surface

Clement delattre cdelattre at edap-tms.com
Tue Jun 28 11:14:56 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,
I'd got the same problem but I think I 've just solve it. I don't know
if you have successfully Render anything... Here's the way I  follow:

- Convert the Delaunay3D Output in PolyData with vtkGeometryFilter
- Generate Triangles with vtkTriangleFilter
- Generate Normals with vtkPolyDataNormals
- Smooth the Output of vtkPolyDataNormals

And then you'll have a wonderfull Volume smoothed.
If you want any details about my code, just tell me... And excuse if  I
made writting mistakes, It's been a long time since I wrote English...
;)
Clem.