[vtkusers] Re: Mouse wheel events not working under Win32?

julien.barneoud at kodak.com julien.barneoud at kodak.com
Tue Jun 28 08:30:26 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am having the same problem as Charles, but I am not using a MFC window
but a vtkRenderWindowInteractor one instead: no WM_MOUSEWHEEL message
seems to be sent to my window (I put a MessageBeep into several WM cases,
all works fine, execpt the mouse wheel): I never get in the WM_MOUSEWHEEL
case of vtkHandleMessage2 function ... I am using the patch supplied by
Mathieu Malaterre, and I am sure to have miss something ... May someone
help me please ?

Thanks in advance,

Julien BARNEOUD