[vtkusers] Help with data structure

Dean Sopic type_r at email.si
Tue Jun 28 06:25:52 EDT 2005

Hi, my problem is that I have a 3D set of points with an intensity assigned to
each point. With a sonar I scan the sea bottom and assign at a certian x,y
coordinate values of intensiti at each deepth.
I'd like to rapresentate a 3D model and map iso surfaces, do plane cuts and so on...

I did it that way: I defined the points (unstructured grid) and then I defined
each point as a separate cell, but it is not good, because I cannot draw (map)
ISO Surfaces from this dataset.

Does anyone encoured tha same problem and ofud a way out.

I'll be very greatefull for your help