[vtkusers] FLTK and VTK on VC++

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 24 12:58:36 EDT 2005

Hi Hassan,

Your main function does not seem to require FLTK at all. You have VTK's
standard interactor handling the event loop and never create any FLTK
widgets or start the FLTK event loop. I suggest testing what you have
without FLTK and later looking to available VTK - FLTK examples as
guides when it comes time to add a GUI.

-Sean