[vtkusers] StructuredGridReader Error

Kyle Johnson krj at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 24 07:07:49 EDT 2005

I am trying to use Python with VTK to read an image file.  I have InsightSnap
downloaded and use it to convert my .img file to a .VTK file.  When I try to
read it using vktStructuredGridReader, I get the following error and I cannot
seem to figure out why:

ERROR: In \Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Job\Vtk\Io\vtkDataReader.cxx, line 383
vtkStructuredGridReader (01DB4F88): Unable to open file:
./../../../VTKData/Data/MyData/A.vtk

I also tried to run the example of officeTube.py or officeTubes.py and they give
me the same error.  If any one can get these to work, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Kyle