[vtkusers] VTK or Paraview example to visualize Plot3D unformatted structured multiblock grid + solution file

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:57:17 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, the plot3d reader does not support solution files. I
was sent a version that does a while ago but never had the opportunity
to incorporate it into vtk (it required quite a few changes since it
was written for an older version of vtk and now it is even more
out-of-data). You will have to convert the data to another format if
you want to read the arrays.

-Berk