[vtkusers] A Question on Overlay Image. Thanks.

yaolu at engineering.uiowa.edu yaolu at engineering.uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 17 15:18:27 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone,

I am a beginner with vtk. I have a question on "image overlay" now:

I used the "vtkplaneWidget" to show an brain image of a subject. So it is very
convenient to observe different slices with mouse. Now I want to overlay another
image(itk::Image<unsigned char,3>) on that and could see and move two images
toghter with mouse. But I have no idea how to do that.

I will appreciate all kinds of suggestion or help! Thanks a lot!

Jenny