[vtkusers] Re: Removing unwanted triangles

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Fri Jun 17 10:30:14 EDT 2005

Hi Prabhath,

Pass your surface through vtkPolyDataNormals with ConsistencyOn()...

hth

Goodwin

"Prabhath Gunathilaka" <prabhathg at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:58a6ce48050616172543fce498 at mail.gmail.com...
Dear Friends

   I m prabhath, I want to formulate a 3D image using sets of 2D
slices. I got a figure but it has so many small trianles(black) so
figure is not nice. Herewith an image of that has been attached.

  Is there any method to remove those unwanted triangles?

  I used "raw" data files and isosurface algorithm with VC++.

Prabhath