[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor2D: updating with visibility changes?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Jun 17 09:28:34 EDT 2005

Hi David,

I just tried to reproduce the behavior you were seeing using the
VTK/Hybrid/Testing/Tcl/cubeAxes.tcl script in VTK 4.4.  When I call
VisibilityOff, for example, on one of the vtkCubeAxesActor2D's in this
example, I do have to call Render on the vtkRenderWindow to see the
visibility change, but this is the expected behavior.  I don't have a VTK
4.4 build with Java wrapping on my machine, so I don't know if it's a Java
issue or not.  vtkCubeAxesActor2D is not intended to behave differently
than other actors in VTK in this respect.

- Amy