[vtkusers] Clipping a vtkImagePlaneWidget

Sara Broughton - CSCI/P2002 s3brough at scs.ryerson.ca
Thu Jun 16 16:55:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to divide a vtkImagePlaneWidget into 2 arbitrary sections
and then delete one of the sections.  The resulting ImagePlaneWidget
would be shaped like a 3 or 4-sided irregular polygon.

So far, I have tried using vtkClipPolyData with an implicit function
(vtkImplicitDataSet and vtkPlane alternately) to clip the widget.
However, I am not able to clip the widget's texture using this technique.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Sara