[vtkusers] Help with VolumeRayCast

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Fri Jun 10 10:37:35 EDT 2005

Hello Daniel,

Yes - if you are using the nightly VTK use
vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper. Give it input that have two component
scalars. The first component will be used to lookup color, and the second
will be used to lookup opacity as long as you set IndependentComponentsOff
on the vtkVolumeProperty (otherwise two color transfer functions and two
opacity transfer functions will be used and the final results blended per
sample)

Lisa