[vtkusers] Re: How to get the cg of a surface

Hendrik Belitz h.belitz at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jun 10 02:53:20 EDT 2005

Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 04:20 schrieb An Jiye:
> By this means, I can get *ALL* points that on the surface.
> After that, I can calculate the cg using these coordinates.
>
> Am I right?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Altough I would store the points in
something like std::vector<Vec3D> with Vec3D being a mathematical vector
class. This would ease all further computations.

Regards
Hendrik

Dipl.-Inform. Hendrik Belitz
Central Institute of Electronics / Zentralinstitut für Elektronik
 Multimodal image processing workgroup / AG Multimodale Bildverarbeitung
Research Center Juelich / Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
D-52428 Jülich, Germany
Tel.: (++49)2461 61 8701
Fax: (++49)2461 61 3990
email: h.belitz at fz-juelich.de