[vtkusers] vtkImageReader vs. itkImageFileReader

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 7 13:43:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using ITK and itkImageFileReader to read a raw image and VTK to visualize it.

- However, I find out recently that we can use vtkImageReader to read raw image. What is the difference between the both methods? What is more efficient or maybe more fast, what is worth it?

- Is there a place where I can see some information to that kind of questions: book, web site or any documentation available?

Please answer

Isabelle