[vtkusers] CMake problem

Tiger Wings tigerwings at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:20:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I downloaded the latest releases of VTK(4.2) and CMake(2.06).
When I tried to make VTK binaries on Linux system, I met an error in ccmake:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /home/tiger/src/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7:
 LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the library
/home/tiger/src/VTK/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed. Additional
 error info is:
 /home/tiger/src/VTK/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /home/tiger/src/VTK/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:17:
 A command failed during the invocation of macro
"VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION".

But the dynamic library file actually exists under the directory
VTK/CMake. How to fix it?
Thanks a lot.

T. W.