[vtkusers] CMake Error Message

Lauren Cohen ljc14 at duke.edu
Sat Jun 4 17:46:56 EDT 2005

I had been running CMakeSetup in the Windows environment, which is where I
received the error message. Following your advice, I've now attempted to run
both "ccmake" and "cmake -i" in the source code directory while in the bash
shell. The former results in an error message - "cannot execute binary file" -
while the latter causes the system to hang.

And yes, I am using release 4.4. I do have a copy of release 4.2, though, if
that would solve the above problem.

Thanks for your assistance,

Lauren