[vtkusers] fluttering problem, double buffering, memory buffering

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 2 15:51:18 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I'm displaying a 2D slice of a 3D image in a MFC GUI and using VTK.

When I'm trying to change the slice to display, it works but I have fluttering problem

I'm triing to use doubble buffering and memory rendering but I really don't know how to implement it.

vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow owns SetOffScreenRendering and SetupMemoryRendering() - ResumeScreenRendering(). How does it work? What is the best to use?Does anyone have an example or any tutorial what I can look at?

Please help

Isabelle