[vtkusers] IRIX 6.5 build..

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Jul 25 11:25:11 EDT 2005

The setting is VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB.
If you are going to use the -LANG:std compiler flag, your code needs to
be written to use the standard c++ library.
Which means you include <iostream>  not <iostream.h>  and you use
std::ostream, not ostream.
Newer IRIX CC compilers have moved to using standard iostream by default
(even without the -LANG:std flag), so you'll probably want to move in
that direction too with your code.

VTK provides helpers for this kind of stuff.  See vtkIOStream.h and use
vtkstd:: in your application if you want.

Clint