[vtkusers] fullscreen mode

Joel Howard Willis Weinberger jweinber at cs.brown.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:22:46 EDT 2005

I have been trying to turn a RenderWindow I've been using into a full screen
window. Originally I was creating and trying to set the render window to full
screen with the call:
vtkRenderWindow *renWin = vtkRenderWindow::New()
renWin -> FullScreenOn();

I then tried several other changes, including explictly creating a
vtkOpenGLRenderWindow rather than just calling the vtkRenderWindow::New()
function.

I also tried calling SetSize(800, 600) (on various different window sizes) for
both the vtkRenderWindow and the vtkOpenGLRenderWindow. None of these methods
have changed the window at all. Any ideas about why this isn't working and/or
suggestions on how to get it to work?

Thanks.
--Joel Weinberger
   Brown University