[vtkusers] vtkDotNetWrap.dll

patgo at sapo.pt patgo at sapo.pt
Thu Jul 21 07:16:15 EDT 2005

	Thank you, Vidyadhar, but I had already done all that.

	Yet, the problem has been solved! vtkDotNetWrap.dll (version for VTK
4.2) only works with versions prior to 4.2.3 and I had VTK 4.2.3
installed. Now, with VTK 4.2.2, everythig works as it should!

	Thank you,
Patrícia

Citando vidyadhar :

Hi,
The error message says
File or assembly name vtkDotNetWrap, or one of its dependencies, was
not
found.
This wrapper assembly depends upon the vtk dlls (like vtkCommon.dll,
vtkRendering.dll, etc.). Do you have them on PATH?. Have you
installed VTK or
only the wrapper?.
Hope this helps
Vidyadhar