[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with DevCpp and MinGW

Julien Alizier (free.fr) julien.alizier at free.fr
Thu Jul 21 03:09:03 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just a guess, but MinGW usually creates "libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.dll" instead of "cmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.dll".
These dll are created when you start configuring VTK with CMake.
Try to run CMake once, then rename these libcm*.dll into cm*.dll and restart Cmake.

See also
http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-April/079141.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-March/079054.html

good luck