[vtkusers] vtkDotNetWrap.dll

patgo at sapo.pt patgo at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 19 18:21:01 EDT 2005

	Thank you, Peter, but that didn't work either! The answer is still
the same:

	'DefaultDomain': Loaded
'c:windowsmicrosoft.netframeworkv1.0.3705mscorlib.dll', No symbols
loaded.

'ImagemJoinGeometry': Loaded 'C:Documents and
SettingsPatríciaAmbiente de
trabalhoImagemJoinGeometrybinDebugImagemJoinGeometry.exe', Symbols
loaded.

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred
in Unknown Module.

Additional information: Unable to load file 'vtkDotNetWrap'.

The program '[2692] ImagemJoinGeometry.exe' has exited with code 0
(0x0).

	Does anybody know how to prevent this? What can I do?

	Thank you,
Patrícia Gonçalves

Citando Peter Schmitt

	:

Just a guess, but double check that the .dll is in the same directory
as the executeable you make and/or maybe try setting your PATH
variable to point to the dll?

I think Visual Studio creates a project directory with nested
debug/release directories that store the executables on compile... so
when you run the executable it looks for dlls in its directory, not
one up.

-Pete

On 7/19/05, patgo at sapo.pt

	wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just installed VTK to work with C#. As supposed, I have
copied
> vtkDotNetWrap.dll to the project's directory and use it as a
reference. The
> solution builds just fine but the project doesn't run. It presents
me the
> following text:
>
> An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException'
occurred in
> Unknown Module.
> Additional information: File or assembly name vtkDotNetWrap, or one
of its
> dependencies, was not found.
>
> Does anybody know how to prevent this? What can I do?
>
> Thank you,
> Patrícia Gonçalves
>
> O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você
também!
> Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt

Pete