[vtkusers] vtkDotNetWrap.dll

patgo at sapo.pt patgo at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 19 13:21:29 EDT 2005

	Hi,

	I have just installed VTK to work with C#. As supposed, I have
copied vtkDotNetWrap.dll to the project's directory and use it as a
reference. The solution builds just fine but the project doesn't run.
It presents me the following text:

	An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException'
occurred in Unknown Module.
Additional information: File or assembly name vtkDotNetWrap, or one
of its dependencies, was not found.

	Does anybody know how to prevent this? What can I do?

	Thank you,
Patrícia Gonçalves

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt