[vtkusers] vtkMarchingContourFilter

Luca Cappa luca.cappa at i-medlab.com
Tue Jul 19 05:15:21 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have a little question: I am using Debian/Sarge distro, and I
downloaded the package 'vtk-doc' for Debian which contains the
documetnation for VTK 4.2.
My problem is that I cannot find the documentation for the
vtkMarchingContourFilter class, and I do not have either the relative .h
file on my system. but
on the html documentation of the vtkContourFilter class i read:

============
See also:
vtkMarchingContourFilter vtkKitwareContourFilter vtkMarchingCubes
vtkSliceCubes vtkDividingCubes vtkMarchingSquares vtkImageMarchingCubes

Instead on the internet,
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.2/html/index.html shows documentation
for 4.2.1 (not 4.2), and the class documentation for
vtkMarchingContourFilter is there.

Any enlightment?

Luca