[vtkusers] a question about using vtkAbstractPicker

rex073 rex073 at 163.com
Mon Jul 18 05:14:46 EDT 2005

vtkusers,

Now I try to use the picking of vtk in my project. But I meet some trouble when using the class vtkAbstractPicker. And I can't solve them with the help of vtkDoc.

I try to use these three member functions of class vtkAbstractPicker as list below.

void  SetStartPickMethod (void(*f)(void *), void *arg)
void  SetPickMethod (void(*f)(void *), void *arg)
void  SetEndPickMethod (void(*f)(void *), void *arg)

But I don't know what the two parameters in these fuctions stand for? Has anyone used them before. Please give me an example, and I will appreciate for it very much!

Best Regards!

            rex073
        rex073 at 163.com
          2005-07-18