[vtkusers] vtk 4.2 (carbon) on MacOS X Tiger doesn't work

P Bai apbai at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 11:30:59 EDT 2005

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the latest CVS code and
it compiled without problem. But when I run the
Rendering sample (Cylinder, etc in Cxx folder), I got
similiar problems. The render windwo popped up but I
was unable to move it. When I close it, the terminal
still hangs in there. Have to ctrl+c to kill it.

Were you able to run those Rendering samples?

Thanks and I apperciate your help!