[vtkusers] font size problem

John Platt jcplatt at lineone.net
Wed Jul 13 17:02:23 EDT 2005

Hi Ian,

I am not sure if it's the plot title or axis labels you want to change.
In RenderOpaqueGeometry(), the call

      vtkAxisActor2D::SetFontSize(viewport,
                                  this->TitleMapper,
                                  size,
                                  1.0,
                                  stringSize);

uses the viewport size as the target area for the constrained title font
size. My understanding was that all composite 2D actors should 'fit'
within the plot actor.

John.