[vtkusers] Texture mapping in 3D ground model

Alain SIMAC alain.simac at visioterra.com
Wed Jul 13 08:24:56 EDT 2005

Hi all advanced customers of vtk,

I try to plate a texture on my ground but the color of this one becomes the
red whereas texture is blue and green. I do not include/understand why my
texture does not apply correctly.

Could somebody help me to apply texture to have the normal color. Thank you
in advance.

Please, answer me.

Best regards

Note : i use vtk 4.4 with windows/MS6 , linux with gcc and cygwin with gcc

Join : the program, the texture (bmp) and my dem in file