[vtkusers] vtkFLTK, fltk on Mac OSX.

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Tue Jul 12 18:33:10 EDT 2005

I built fltk and vtkFLTK libraries on OSX. As recommended,
I built with the APPLE_QUARTZ, but running applications
with various widgets - is not working properly. In
particular, I get calls that fltk is trying to issue
calls to Apple Quickdraw. This is odd behavior since
this turning on Apple_Quartz is supposedly the supported
alternative to Quickdraw.

Anybody else seen anything similar? Is there
problem with my fltk build?

Here are the messages I am seeing..

Thanks.

	-- krs

krs-mac.local% Cone4.app/Contents/MacOS/Cone4
Generic Warning: In
/Users/krs/src/vtk-osx/VTK/Filtering/vtkViewport.cxx, line 734
vtkViewport::AddProp was deprecated for VTK "5.0" and will be removed in
a future version.  Use vtkViewport::AddViewProp instead.

Ignoring Quickdraw drawing between QDBeginCGContext and QDEndCGContext