[vtkusers] vtkProbeFilter with element type 10 or 24

Ursula Kose ursula.kose at philips.com
Tue Jul 12 01:50:14 EDT 2005

Hi Francois.

Thanks for you reaction. I took a closer look to the vtkProbeFilter
functionality and I actually
implemented a probe filter myself.
For this filter I use the FindCell and the FindAndGetCell functions of the
vtkDataSet and now it
appears to me that those functions do not work properly with the
tetrahedral cells. I still need
to extract the problem and then I will send an example source and the input
(a plane) to you
which I would like to work with the probe filter.

Regards,
Ursula