[vtkusers] time gain compensation

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 16:27:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm working on ultrasound medical images as raw data and I would like to visualize them.

Actually, my displayed images are too bright at the top and too dark at the bottom because of decreasing echoes. I heard today (I'm beginning in images processing) about time gain compensation (TGC, depth compensation, time gain control, swept gain....) .

Does anyone know how I could do that? Is there something already implementing for that in ITK/VTK?

Please clarify this for me

Isabelle