[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] turn on/off a filter in pipeline

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 7 15:31:33 EDT 2005

Thanks.

But don't you think I will have to define 2 types of rescalefilter such as:

typedef itk::RescaleIntensityImageFilter<ImageType3D,  ImageType3D> RescaleWithLog;
typedef itk::RescaleIntensityImageFilter<ImageAdaptorType, ImageType3D> RescaleWithoutLog;

Because, if on,  the input of my rescale filter is a filter's output. If off, the input of my rescale filter will be an ImageAdaptor. OR can I switch so easily the input of my rescale filter?

Isabelle

Karthik Krishnan <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> a écrit :
if (on)
{
logFilter->SetInput( adaptor );
rescaleFilter->SetInput( logFilter->GetOutput()) ;
}
else
{
rescaleFilter->SetInput( adaptor );