[vtkusers] Disabling vtkOutputWindow

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 6 06:31:05 EDT 2005

Custom debug/warning/error output behavior can be achieved via a
vtkOutputWindow subclass. The virtual methods can be overridden to send
messages anywhere you want (such as a log file, XML, or GUI window).
Don't forget to call the SetInstance static method with the
specialization in order to make it the new singleton instance used by
VTK. Have a look at the Doxygen docs.

-Sean

P.S. When logging to a file, don't forget to flush!