[vtkusers] Mean Curvature

Philip Batchelor philip.batchelor at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 11:23:08 EDT 2005

Hi

I am not sure why you get this, would need to see the data I guess.
There are some 'constant mean curvature' surfaces, but if you found one
by luck, you'll make
 many researchers in maths very jealous...

NB: the curvatures class are meant to be upgraded to have a more general
structure, and include tensor computations, which would give access to
principal curvatures directly.
In the meantime, you are welcome to try this temporary class (with
proviso that it is rather untested).

Ph