[vtkusers] Prob trying to build QVTK (v1.9)

Erica Sullivan cardsfan1995 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:17:04 EDT 2005

When running v1.9 of the cmakelist file for QVTK, I am told that the
following line of code has an invalid # of arguments: INSTALL_TARGETS(
${VTK_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} QVTK ).  (Note that this file came from the
vtk/guisupport/qt repository.)  I'm guessing that it is looking for
the[RUNTIME_DIRECTORY dir] parameter.  I'm not for sure what to set this to,
though.  I am using Qt v3.2 and VTK v4.2 on Windows XP.  Any advice on how
to fix this problem would be greately appreciated.  Please let me know if
any additional info is needed.

Erica