[vtkusers] why VTK works in Debug mode, but not in release mode?

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Sat Jul 2 12:59:45 EDT 2005

I do have same problem using VTK 4.4 with winxp sp1 + borland c++
builder 6 on ati and intel video cards.
My program runs well till when I close the application.
I have access violation error in ntdll.dll, I cannot identify (no
problems in debug mode).
Later (after ok button pressure) I can see an error in
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx in a line I cannot identify (window is
too little and not responding).

Bye all,
Luca