[vtkusers] Read TIFF images from INIX machines

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:07:26 EDT 2005

Hai all,

Has anyone read TIFF images that were created on UNIX machine using VTK? I
am able to read properly,the TIFF images creaded on windows machine using
vtkTIFFreader. But using the same program if I try to read the images
created on UNIX it gives me wrong results. Should they be read differently
or can VTK only read images created on windows machine? I also tried to set
the byte order, still no results.

Thanks in advance

Varshini