[vtkusers] QT and Vtk 4.5

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Jan 31 12:52:19 EST 2005

Also note that a new Qt/VTK package has been added to the Wiki a few
days ago. This one is in the CVS version of VTK and works with Windows,
X11 and Carbon. There are no licensing restrictions (GPL or Commercial
Qt versions) for "using" it. Clint Message: 5 Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005
18:20:14 -0500 From: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] QT and Vtk 4.5 To: REGAT-BARREL Aurelien
<arbvtk at yahoo.fr> Cc: vtk <vtkusers at vtk.org> Message-ID:
<41F825AE.2050307 at kitware.com> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed And a more general answer is in the
Wiki: http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Classes#Qt HTH Mathieu REGAT-BARREL