[vtkusers] VTK, MacOS and X11

Johnny C. Norris II jnorris at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 26 17:35:16 EST 2005

No, I just ran cmake and then make.  It seemed to rebuild the
vtkRendering lib, and a quick scan of the generated makefiles didn't
turn up any "-framework OpenGL" references.  I reran everything the way
you suggested, but I still get the same undefined reference errors.

BTW, I don't have administrative privileges, nor do I have local access
to either of these Macs, so I don't think that fink will help me.

Thanks,
John

--
John Norris