[vtkusers] Updating VTK

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Wed Jan 26 15:02:45 EST 2005

Sorry, I should have asked which version of VTK you were
using.  vtkImageActor became a subclass of vtkProp3D on May 16, 2004
(according to the CVS log), so it only has a SetPosition method in the
current development version of VTK.  Prior to that change, the position of
the image actor was determined by the origin of the input vtkImageData.

- Amy