[vtkusers] drawing 3D object from a binary 3D matrice(0 or 1 value)

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 26 11:27:14 EST 2005

hi all
thx a lot for your help and advices
i have a 3d matrice containing 1 or 0 values named cube
so if cube(i,j,k) ==1 then draw the point that coordinates are (i,j,k), so that to obtain a 3D object with the possibility to rotate it into the 3D scéne to create.
hope it's easy and hope you help me because i'm stopped here and can't go on in my master project
regards to all...
amir