[vtkusers] cannot compile vtk with cmake 2.05 and vc++ 8 2005

Alexis H. Rivera-Rios ahrivera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:08:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I selected the Visual Studion 8 option (it's the only
option that works in my system) and I made sure the
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is correct.  Still, it doesn't
work. Any other pointers?

I'm using the XP Service Pack 2 SDK Update and I'm
running on an XP Service Pack 2. I don't know if this
matters.

Thanks,
Alexis

--- "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

> I just tried it here and it worked fine.
> Make sure you pick the Visual Studio 8 2005
> generator in
> the Build for box of cmake.
>
> Also make sure VCExpress.exe is in your path, when
> cmake is
> run it should create this cache entry:

CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=C:/PROGRA~1/MID05A~1/Common7/IDE/VCExpress.exe

=====