[vtkusers] Vtk and matlab

jasvir singh jasvirsingh81 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 14:55:25 EST 2005

HI,
  I am jasvir singh, new member of this group. I am programming in matlab for quite some time. now my employer has asked me to make vtk (which is completely new to me) compatible with matlab 6. is it possible to make vtk compatible with matlab 6?
sorry if the question is repeated, but any clue regarding this is helpful to me.
thanx for your time and concern.
jasvir singh

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.
Morpheus in The Matrix
visit my homepage www.geocities.com/jasvir531/

http://mail.yahoo.com