[vtkusers] [vtkuser]questions about vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper

Sun Geun Kim sungeun at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Jan 20 11:33:33 EST 2005

Hi,

I have one question about vtkVolumeshearWarpMapper.

Yesterday, I checked out the cvs repository of VTK library to get the
latest one and compiled it successfully with Visual Studio .NET 2003 on
windows platform. I wanted to see the image quality of Volume Shear Warp
algorithm and write a simple program. In my program, I included
'vtkOpenGLVolumeShearWarpMapper.h'. However, when I tried to compiled this
program, some errors happen. It's related to vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper.
The exact error messages are

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
void __thiscall vtkVolume ...."

All error messages are the same linking error to some functions of
vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper or vtkOpenGLVolumeShearWarpMapper.

So, I am wondering how I can solve this problem? Is there any suggestion?
I guess this might be a bug in cvs version of vtk library.

Is it correct?

Thank you in advance.

Sungeun Kim.