[vtkusers] vtkOpenGLVolumeProVP1000Mapper

Stephan Theisen StephanTheisen at gmx.de
Wed Jan 19 04:52:46 EST 2005

Hi Guys!

I've a little (big) problem. I must use the
vtkOpenGLVolumeProVP1000Mapper class in the Java GUI I've developed
since the last few weeks.
The problem is, that I found the header file of this class in the vtk
4.2 software, but I can't implemented the class in my Java SDK(netbeans4.0).
I don't use CMake, because I've set classpath of my SDK on
C:\Programme\vtk42\bin\vtk.jar. So I can use all the classes of vtk
which are implemented in the default
package.
But I really don't know how I can get the class
vtkOpenGLVolumeProVP1000Mapper. It was very important for me to know
that. please help!

Thanks in advance

Stephan