[Fwd: [vtkusers] Question about VTK 5.0]

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 12:48:00 EST 2005

> Is there any date in the near future (+- 1 month) planned for releasing
> VTK version 5.0 as has been planned for the roadmap?

We are still working on the pipeline changes and AMR support for VTK 5.0.
But we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Right now I'd guess that
the release will be in March or April. It should have AMR support, generic
cell API support, time support, and field request support amongst a bunch of
other changes.

Thanks
Ken