[vtkusers] Re: Your VTKit - Runtime Libraries needed?

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at onetel.com
Sun Jan 9 15:25:48 EST 2005

Goodwin Lawlor wrote:

>  Hi Dave, I've tested vtkit on a clean WinXP machine and your script
> worked once I called "renWin Render"

----------------------

Sorry for the delay Goodwin.

I tried to ask the vtkusers if anyone had successfully run version 4.?
binaries on a windows 95  O/S but had my email bounced back by the
postfix program at public.kitware.com. I haven't asked a question for
over a year so something has obviously changed there.... (what a
bind...)

I've now loaded the Starkits and test program geom.kit onto a pcmcia..
disk and intend to try it on other hardware .

Getting Desperate.. Don't want to change the O/S just yet.

Many thanks

Dave (Davies)